Festival Multiculturel Gratuit
COVID Information Point
To access the festival, you :
- Have received two doses of vaccine
- Have had a documented COVID more than six months ago and received a dose of vaccine
- Have had a PCR-confirmed COVID less than six months ago and be cured
- Have had COVID confirmed by antigenic test less than six months ago and received an injection four weeks to six months after infection
- Have had aserological test that showed antibodies and received an injection four weeks to six months after infection
- Have obtained a negative result from an antigenic rapid test or PCR test
Vous êtes artiste ou association culturelle/école et vous souhaitez participer à notre festival? Inscrivez-vous.
Come discover the cultural diversity of the city of Lausanne through an ecstatic festival where food and performances from around the world await you.
Click here to view our médiathèque.
3rd in "Budget participatif Lausannois"
Thanks to the City of Lausanne and the Budget participatif Lausanne for this opportunity!
Discover the article written on Lauz'One here.
They speak about us
"For this eighth and last episode of the series, direction Lausanne with the association Lauz'One which organizes an eponymous festival this weekend (September 18th and 19th). Concerts, performances... " Read more ici.
"Dare, simply. When I was a teenager, I wanted to be part of an association but I didn't dare, I didn't feel legitimate. Then I took the plunge. My advice to young people..." Read more ici.